STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F030 ADC external resistor

I need to measure a signal that arrives on the board through a 100K resistor. I am trying to avoid having to add an operational amplifier to buffer it before the ADC input. I could use a bit of help understanding what the data sheet says about the ...

martincho by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am trying to read in serial data using scanf through USART. The serial data is being sent by MATLAB. Here's the code that I have so far. printf works just fine. Scanning is the problem. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

int USART2_Write(int ch){ //wait for TX buffer empty while (!(USART2->SR & USART_SR_TXE)) {} USART2->DR = ch; return 0; }   int USART2_Read(void) { while (!(USART2->SR & USART_SR_RXNE)) {} return USART2->DR; }   #ifdef __GNUC__ #define PUTCHAR...

JWolf.3 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flash Erase operation

Hi I'm usiing STM32F746 controller, I am erasing sector 7 using HAL_FLASHEx_Erase(FLASH_EraseInitTypeDef *pEraseInit, uint32_t *SectorError).Erase operation is successfull but the Controller functionality is not working i.e it is not taking any input...

VKuma.10 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels