STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! ping-pong ADC + DMA

Hi,I've configured ADC + DMA to get a single 12-bit sample (of 7 channels) from an ISR routine. However I'd like to implement a double-buffer 'ping-ping' mechanism in order to process the chunk [7][1024] data at the end of acquisition. This is at sam...

Gaston by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIM1_BKIN noise immunity problem

Hello,I am using STM32VLDISCOVERY board. We have configured TIM1 in PWM mode with break feature enabled. But the BKIN input seems really sensitive and catches noise from the system resulting in a trip. Is there any data that says how much voltage on ...

MMeva.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G484 CANFD transmit issues with specific frame

Hey everyone here is my situation:I'm facing some issues during a transmission of a specific Can-FD message. I'am using a STM32G484 in combination with a TCAN332D Can phy on a self developed hardware. I used Cube MX to generate code for CAN-FD commun...

yoxism by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32F303CCT6 ADC scan bit

I'm sorry I can't find the right topic for my question so I put my question here.I want to know where is the Scan bit on STM32F303 register since I can't find it in the reference manual.I want to use regular scanconv mode for multi channel ADC.On STM...

DSmit.5 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! assignment discards volatile qualifier problem

I have a SPI Receive Interrupt function. where I have use *pRxBuffer as a volatile. But, I get the error of "assignment discards volatile qualifier". As attached in the figure below. How do I fix that line to make sure the warning will go away?

0693W00000BadmeQAB.png
WM_IR by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Timer?

I'm just getting started with STM32, so I'll askI need to generate a 25ns pulse 75ns gap on one output and againOn the other the same, but shifted by 180 degrees, ie by 50nsIs it in the power of STM32 timers to do this?The whole is mainly the rising ...

0693W00000Bai3yQAB.png
GHerz.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels