STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

With CR_BYPSHAD=1 on STM32L4R5xx, is the RTC (RTCv2) SSR counter reset to RTC_PRER_PREDIV_S when calendar time is updated (HAL_RTC_SetTime)?

My testing appears to consistently show that whenever I update the calendar time and date, the RTC_SSR I read straight after the set operation is the RTC_PRER_PREDIV_S value.However, I fail to find this explicitly stated anywhere? Maybe its obvious, ...

FLott.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

We are working on a project in which 50 pulses should be generated with a particular delay, and these pulses should be repeated in a period (0.02 seconds). We want to know how we could use the MCU's timers to produce such pulses?

Dear Sir/Madam,I hope you are doing well,We are working on a project in which 50 pulses should be generated with a particular delay, and these pulses should be repeated in a period (0.02 seconds).We are using a Nucleo-F446RE board to do the project, ...

amir_pdn by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Synchronous converter phase shift between PWM signals

I am designing a 4-phase interleaved synchronous boost converter. Each phase has 2 MOSFET's which are not to be in conduction at the same time. I'm using STM32F407 discovery board. I am making use of TIM1 AND TIM8 channels to get complementary PWM's ...

AKayd.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple USART & SMBUS Example?

I am new to the STM32 environment and I am currently trying to evaluate how quickly I can put together a simple device based on the STM32L432KCU6 Nucleo board. I'd just like to be able to transmit characters via a virtual COM port on a host computer,...

startice by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743ZI SDRAM. RAS/CAS pins not working

I checked for signals. all signals ok except PF11 / PG15 pins (RAS/CAS). Pins configured same as others dram-related: AF12, alternate function (gpio registers checked).I check this signals in GPIO mode, pins and pcb traces working well. But in altern...

Evgeny_v by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

guidance needed to debug hard fault

My code, which is in progress, stopped working with a hard fault. This is on a STM32G431 with several timers running and two dma channels. I can single step through the code with breakpoints on the timer IRQ's and the DMA IRQ's and it works for sever...

BTrem.1 by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels