STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! SPI Init function not updating registers

I have two projects. One is an example from ST for a driver controlling stepper motors and the other is my own created with CubeMX where i've added the driver src and header files from the example into to the project. The main.c file is the same for ...

ZHama.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with SAI peripheral to replace I2S peripheral

Hello! Just a quick question, I just need some help figuring out what is what.I am coming from the I2S peripheral and setting up the SAI peripheral and to use the I2S protocol, it's that not straight forward.I am curious if anyone can tell me what is...

CLeo.1 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI DMA can access the flash memory?

Hello,I am working on Nucleo-h745ziq board .I have to interface the six spi with DMA. Right now DMA access the SRAM memory. I want to access the DMA with FLASH it is possible to access the six spi with DMA and uses the Flash memory. How the performan...

MDeva.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to import drivers into project?

I have a folder that contains two subfolders, 'inc' and 'src' which have header and source files respectively. I have a new project created with CubeMX for a nucleo board with all initial peripheral settings set. How do I include the folder as mentio...

ZHama.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am having troubles configuring ADC1 and ADC2 to run simultaneously using DMA. I was able to run multiple channels of ADC1 using DMA, but when I try to do it for ADC1 and ADC2, I only get one of them working. Any Advice?

I am using STM32H753ZI Nuccleo board. When I configure it on cube, I am using independent mode (otherwise no ADC works). I was only able to make them work together by stopping the running ADC in the conversion completion interrupt and raise a flag to...

KEria.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

"PROPER" way to read RTC time?

Hi, I'm using STM32L431xx series mcus and I want to perform a read on the RTC time.Normally I would do that with a simple read operation on registers, specifically, the RTC_TR and RTC_DR register, but I am afraid that's not how things were supposed t...

Labels