STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32g071 is locked after I programed option bytes.

I used related functions of HAL in Keil to program option bytes. I cannot connect to MCU again after I write option bytes. I think MCU is locked , and I've tried two MCUs , both is locked, How can I unlock this MCU? It's external boot pin seems usele...

rpip.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calculation of Sense capacity from TSC value

Hello, I would like to ask you, if there is any way to calculate the value of sense capacity? I am using TSC peripheral on STM32L083 and I am trying to interpret the output value from TSC. I've read every application note for TSC, and I didn't find ...

DBarv.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H750vb External Loader issue with W25Q128JV

Hi , I am trying to develop the external loader for W25Q128JV flash interfaced with STM32h750vb through QSPI. I have tested each function for its operation in STM32CUBE_IDE.But i am not able to get the External loader to work it cannot read write or ...

JP_RS by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to solve this error? in simulink

Hi.i uses matlab2019 and i want to design software using simulink.but, when i add "GPIO_WRITE STM32", simulink generates this error. did you know about this error? and solution?

0693W000008wDwQQAU.png
IB1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Detecting SD card with quad data on STM32 (H7)

Hi,I have my design using STM32H750 (which does not matter in fact it is general question) and I uses Yamaichi microSD connector hat does not have card detect pin. In single data mode, I use one of the SD-Card pins to detect card bit obviously I cann...

Duddie by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello All, I interfaced buzzer with my NucleoF103RB board, schematic and code attached with this post. now the problem is my buzzer is not playing loudly and I used one loop to increment the duty cycle, it is was not playing continuously.

/* USER CODE BEGIN Header */ /** ****************************************************************************** * @file : main.c * @brief : Main program body *****************************************************************...

Resolved! STM32H7 DMA request mapping table

Posted on April 19, 2018 at 20:16Hi,Where is the STM32H7 DMA request mapping table documented ? we want to use DMA on USART1 RX and TX.In STm32Cube for STM32H7, example UART_HyperTerminal_DMA , the DMA mappings are:/* Definition for USARTx's DMA */&...

stm32f070c6 boot issues

Hello,I'm using stm32f070c6. When pulling up 'BOOT0' with 10kΩ to VCC(3.3V) , I'm able to run my code on my custom designed board using STM32CUBEIDE.When I press RST or power cycle board, nothing runs. This is expected right? Since I'm in Bootloader ...

RKUMA.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Differentiating between multiple uart interrupts

Hi,I am using STM32L07xxxI want to use USART4 and USART 5 So i generated code using STM32CUBEMXBelow is generated code for interruptvoid USART4_5_IRQHandler(void) { /* USER CODE BEGIN USART4_5_IRQn 0 */   /* USER CODE END USART4_5_IRQn 0 */ HAL...

SA.17 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels