cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optical Character Recognition

ShivaRagu
Senior

Hi ST Member,

Is there any specific function pack for "Optical Character Recognition"?. I have a kit STM32H747I-Disco, Planning to do some projects in character recognition.

Regards,

shankari.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @ShivaRagu​ ,

That looks interesting!

You will need to refer to the AI solutions offered by ST. On this wiki page, you will find some more details about these solutions and their usage with STM32 products.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @ShivaRagu​ ,

That looks interesting!

You will need to refer to the AI solutions offered by ST. On this wiki page, you will find some more details about these solutions and their usage with STM32 products.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

FLebr.1
Associate

Hi , it seems the link is not working anymore, is it possible to give a new link or permission please @Amel NASRI​  ? i'm interesting in doin the same thing . Thank you

Hi @FLebr.1​ ,

Yes it looks like the location was updated. @Michael E​ can confirm about this.

New link is the following: https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/Category:Artificial_Intelligence.

-Amel