STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Bad FW behavior on first debug session

Working on uvison5 keil IDEWhen I start the first debug session I don't get any interrupts (BLE).Only after pressing the "Rst" button, and jumping back to .s file the ISRs work.What am I doing wrong?

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contents mismatch error (Flash = 00H) on STM32L4R5

Hello,I'm having a problem after having changed the AHB Prescaler while the code was running...It did work for like 5 minutes then the problem appeared and I'm not able to do anything nowHere is the error :Contents mismatch at: 08000000H (Flash=00H R...

AAit.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer 2 as likely watchdog

Dear,We using the STM32L071 and timer 2We will using a timer where the timer output is connected a relay. (watchdog functionality) The timer prescaler is set to a time of 2 sec. The output should be high when the timer counter is lower than the comp...

OGhis by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing EXTI IR handler code

I'm using the EXTI1 interrupt and defined the EXTI1 handler like this:void EXTI1_IRQHandler(void) { __HAL_GPIO_EXTI_CLEAR_IT(GPIO_PIN_1); if (GPIOA->IDR & 0x0100 { EXTI->PR = 1; (void) EXTI->PR; NVIC_ClearPendingIRQ(EXTI0_IRQn); ...

FILE *stream via USART

Hi,I'am reading data through USART1 and USART2. I am sending the data over USART3 using printf. It works for a while but then stops.Here is my code:FILE *stream; char *buf; size_t len; void HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback(UART_HandleTypeDef *huart) { if (...

asttekin by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this chip a genuine stm32 chip or clone?

I've been having a few problems uploading code to that chip ( having to press reset every time in addition to the inability to use the "ST-Link (GDB server)" option for debugging) and i was wondering if that was due to the fact that it might be fake...

0693W00000D15qpQAB.jpg
HAbay.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels