STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I2C CMSIS STM32F303RE

Hello again. I'm having this problem with I2C with the STM32F303RE.I have this array of data I want to send via I2C to a sensor.std::uint8_t conf_bytes[2] = {0xF4, 0x03}; periph::I2C::write_data(I2C1, BME_ADDR, 2U, conf_bytes); BME_ADDR is the addr...

0693W00000D1A7VQAV.png 0693W00000D1A7pQAF.png

SystemClock Settings for STM32L0 mcu

HiI have my own board, with STM32L053C8T6TR. And I set clock and program failed here: while (LL_RCC_HSE_IsReady ()! = 1) {};void SystemClock_Config(void) {   LL_APB1_GRP1_EnableClock(LL_APB1_GRP1_PERIPH_PWR); // clock pro PWR controller LL_PW...

0693W00000D1DhCQAV.png

STM32F407VET6 recognized as Mass Storage Device

Hello, guys. Bought and STM32 board, tried to upload .hex file on it from ST-Link Utility, but when tried to connect board, received "No ST-LINK detected!". Checked in Device Manager - board appear as Mass Storage device(No ST-Link Debug, just storag...

YSukh.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to properly temporarily disable UART reception ?

Hello,we have UART based communication that cause crosstalk between RX and TX lines.It can't be fixed, so I'd like to solve it in SW.I'd like to temporarily disable/enable UART reception before/after sending on UART.I'm already putting DMA into Pause...

bully by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to generate 2 sync square signals with timers

I would appreciate if someone could provide me with some tips about how to accomplish this in an optimal way.I want to generate a square signal in one pin, and exactly the double in other, both must be synchronized.My first approach was to use one ti...

DAlvarez by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G071 Break Bidirectional IO always HIGH

Hi. I want to OR two comparators to produce one fault signal to external device. While comparators on event are generating TIM1_BRK_UP_TRG_COM_IRQHandler and TIM1->SR & TIM_SR_BIF is set to 1 and my PWM output (which I use for debug) is stopped the ...

KoRba88 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot Program STM32F103c86

I have bought a new stm32f103c86 and I am trying to program it first time. To program the STM32 Blue Pill board I am using a using a USB to serial converter. The Rx and Tx pin of the Converter is connected to the A9 and A10 pin of the STM32 respect...

RR.7 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad FW behavior on first debug session

Working on uvison5 keil IDEWhen I start the first debug session I don't get any interrupts (BLE).Only after pressing the "Rst" button, and jumping back to .s file the ISRs work.What am I doing wrong?

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels