STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H7 MDMA-MDA chaining

I have difficulties with the following scenario:There is a big buffer of bytes in DTCM memory. The buffer should be transmitted out through UART or SPI. I'm looking for solution, where software only configures the transaction, and then the whole proc...

bigfoot by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f746 stops CAN transmission on higher CANBus load

Hello, I am currently trying to figure out, how to send continuos information via CAN.When threre are only a few nodes Connected to the network, everything is fine, bus as soon as the overall busload is bigger than ~70% then the STM32 MCU stops trans...

JStei.6 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Outsourcing to United States

I am working on a startup, outsourcing AI and IoT focused on embedded systems, from South America (Argentina) to the United States, we are looking for a beachhead market, I have a few questions, any advice will be very appreciated:- What ecosystems, ...

dhs by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MAX11212 interfacing with stm32l053

Hey Guys , I am trying to interface MAX11212 adc with stm32l053 controller. But i am not getting any data on my RX buffer. Details about max1121218 bit adctwo pin spi moudule with clock and dout pin24 clock cycles required to send data o...

NBhar.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C connection is not established to BNO080 dev board

I am trying to run the demo code provided by for nucleo 411RE to BNO080. I am running it in the STM32CubeIDE , but the code was written for IAR IDE.....I tried running that code after adding necessary file but when I tryret = HAL_I2C_IsDeviceReady(&h...

AR.7 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fast I2C with DMA transfer issue

Hello, I have successfully implemented the standard I2C protocol with OLED. To speed up the display operations, I increased the speed of the I2C and it works fine up to 290 kHz.The protocol relies on DMA transfer and the CPU is in SLEEP until the DMA...

LaoMa by Associate III
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

How use external trigger SDADC correctly of STM32F3 ?

Hi everyone ! I want configure external trigger of sdadc in stm32373c-eval. Trigger external is TIM13 configured at 1700Hz (purple signal), when HAL_SDADC_InjectedConvCpltCallback execute i did that toggle LED and the toggle is doing 16's in one peri...

0693W00000Dlc4CQAR.jpg
BarcaM by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

motionstudio2 window application connection error

I tried connecting the bno080 with nucleo 411RE using motionstudio2 window application to read the data from bno080.....I saved the flash memory for running this application and flashed the stm with another program...I flashed the application running...

AR.7 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels