STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Problem in single conversion mode in ADC

Hi, While implementing a single conversion process for the Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) via register-level programming, the debugging phase yields a consistent output of zero, irrespective of the input. This anomaly persists even after the ADC i...

Screenshot 2024-07-03 104049.png

Is This Safe !! DMA??

Hello all I am interfacing various peripherals on the STM42F446RE, SPI, I2C, UART etc,  and in the process i'm choosing to use the DMA controller.when configuring various 3rd party ICs some may have many registers to setup, Rather than use global arr...

JHERI by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heap size for STM32F101RG

Hello,I have a question on how to optimally configure the RAM of the STM32F101RG.The controller has 1MByte Flash, 80KByte RAM. I need to use most RAM for Heapsize and I configured within Keil IDE under target options/ASM0xCD00 for Heap size and0x1000...

KauneR by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LPTIM1 CNT = ARR in half the time

I am making this code which, on an interrupt, is supposed to wake the system from STOP mode, put it into low powered run mode, and run LPTIM1 for 1 minute before triggering a flag and going back into STOP mode. I have PSC as 128 and ARR as 60962, so ...

Labels