STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to use JSON library in st micontrollers

I want to use JSON library to send customized data to serverWhere i can get the library?Micro controller connected with modem (sim900a)Motive is to how to send Json formatted data from st controller to server.*My controller is :STM32F042G6

Ss.61 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unexpected EEPROM memory erase

HiI develop my own bootloader for STM32L152VC. The bootloader works, but I found something wierd.When the device is turned on and there is no need to write the flash the program jumps to the application and everythings works properly.When I write the...

TKova.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

printf does not work properly on stm32f407

I am using stm32f407 discovery board. My printf function works fine but when it comes to printing numeric values HardFault(Bus fault) occurs. It prints alphabets perfectly fine but cant print numeric values. e.g. printf("UFSR=%x, *pUFSR);  It prints ...

Krunal by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hardfault in __libc_init_array with STM32L072

Hi,I'm working on a STM32L072 project, with an environment composed of arm-none-eabi-gcc compiler version 10-2020-q4, make and Eclipse IDE.I'm having trouble with a hardfault occuring in libc_init_array function call in startup file. Using disassemb...

0693W000006Hx7xQAC.png 0693W000006HxLGQA0.png
OCout.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103 Reduce VBAT Current

My datasheet (STM32F103VC) states the Vbat current draw is 1.4uA. Is there a way to reduce this? I only need the backup domain for RTC/LSE. I know there are many backup registers as well. Could I turn these off to reduce current draw?

nmamore by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello. I modified the .ld file with the aim to include another .ld file using INCLUDE "..\Mem_aux\MEM_0.ld", but at the beginning it's works, but when I modified the second file the changes didn't modify the memory layout.

There are any way to each time that I build the project, the changes made at the second linker script will be done? The main linker script is STM32F746ZGTX_FLASH.ld, and the other is called MEM_0.ld, and it's in another folder inside the project. Tha...

RExpo.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 · Coding within HAL ISR inserts delay

Hello, all. First of all, thank you for taking your time for reading this and helping me out.I am using STM32H743ZI Nucleo board, preparing the project for a power electronics application. Before any control algorithm I'm checking that the Interrupt ...

0693W00000CzcQ7QAJ.png 0693W00000CzcRFQAZ.png
Yvo by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels