STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32U585 FLASH READ PROTECTION

Dear Sir.I am using stm32u585 , I tested the flash read protection mechanism using STM32uCubeProgrammer it works , The STM32uCubeProgrammer  can't  find the target ,However doing FOTA is working.Is it ireversibble ?. Any way to set the CPU to "normal...

DFU go command fail to execute the code

Hi,I am creating a windows application to program an STM32G070 MCU using its built-in bootloader (MCU is blank) using UART & hex file.Programing is completed successful but to start the program i currently need to reset the device physically, which i...

rcohe.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RAMECC RAMECC_MxFAR

Hi,I am using the RAMECC_ErrorCount example to understand the working.  /* Analyse all memory */ for(Count = 0; Count < (MEMORY_SIZE / INC_OFFSET); Count++) { CurrentData = *(__IO uint32_t *)(MEMORY_BASE + (Count * INC_OFFSET)); }  * @bri...

andy_long by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can STM32F407VGT6U acts like STM32407VGT6?

I just bought STM32 Discovery Board with STM32F407VGT6U ICs, the thing is i use the stm32duino extension on arduino IDE, and on one laptop we can't upload it, on other laptop the Board can't send Serial data, previously i use the STM32F407VET6 series...

Resolved! STM32U5 and USB HS

Hi allI'm configuring STM32U5A5VJT to work with the USB HS crystaless. From the Cube it seems to be possibile to use one of the integrated oscillators as clock source for the USB HS but this is not mentioned in the datasheet.I'm afraid that it could ...

Resolved! Mixed interrupts in the vector table

Hello,I'm looking the vector table described in the Table 97 of the STM32G4 series reference manual, and it shows interrupts with different characteristics, such as TIM1_BRK/TIM15 and TIM6_DACUNDER, being allocated to the same address. This is very c...

macalon by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can I use OCTOSPI as a Classic SPI?

Hi. I am using STM32H735VG for SPI communication with external ADCs.But I want to add external ADCs and I already used all 5 SPIs.So I will use OCTOSPI, can OCTOSPI play the same role as classic SPI?In menual, OCTOSPI in indirect operating mode works...

giwonKIM by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NUCLEO-F412ZG CAN Configuration issue

I having trouble getting the correct CAN timing configured with default 96Mhz System Clock on the NUCLEO-F412ZG eval board. I need a 250kbit/s baud rate. Here is what I have so far. The system clock setup is below.  

JDOG_0-1712351780796.png JDOG_1-1712351954587.png
JDOG by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why STM32CubeMX No More Generating sysmem.c?

Posted on May 26, 2017 at 13:35Hi,How do I enable the STM32CubeMX version 4.21.0 to generate sysmem.c file under startup folder? The file seems to be missing. The older version of STM32CubeMX automatically generates it.#stm32

pohtv by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels