STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Dual Boot Bank Swap Boot Loader is not working

I am experiencing an issue with the Dual Boot Bank Swap Boot Loader on my STM32G474RE microcontroller. I am able to run code for GPIO led Toggle in both flash memory banks by swapping the banks using SwitchBank function (executed once), but neither b...

Resolved! What is a good approach to measure the time it takes to receive each I2S sample when using DMA from a CODEC into my STMF446 when using interrupt callbacks?

Hi, in my current audio processing set up I have a CODEC set as master connected to my STM32F446RE (slave). The current configuration utilizes I2S DMA interrupt callbacks to handle the input and processing of these samples received. The CODEC receive...

AP.10 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to reset counter value ?

This post was originally attached to this old, solved thread: https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-products/how-to-reset-counter-value/td-p/175202    Hi,   in my case this technique has some drowback. It seems that using the macro  __HAL_TIM_SET_CO...

FAJOL.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Writing from Bootloader on STM32H735

Hello everyone,I am currently working on a bootloader project for the STM32H735, using the pre-configured ExtMem_Boot project provided by the STM32CubeIDE. However, I am encountering an issue when trying to write to the external flash memory at addre...

HispaEmo_0-1718294101014.png
HispaEmo by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Regarding USB Driver

Hello Everyone, I'm Bala! I'm New to the Embedded Field, In our Project I have to write one USB Driver code fully. This is where USB and Enum install, Endpoint Bulk transfer thing, Getting Device and Config Descriptor, and everything else comes in. S...

bsn_14 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problems between STM32F413 and ICM42688 using SPI

HI All, I am trying to connect an STM32F413 and the TDK ICM-42688 IMU chip using SPI.  The connection works correctly and the ICM-42688 responds, but the data doesnt seem to be clocked into the STM32F413 chip.   The ICM-42688 Timing data is: So CPOL ...

ICM42688 SPI Timing.png SpeedyPLH_0-1713325909638.png ICM42688 SPI Timing Saleae.png
Labels