STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H7 corrupt program counter already in Reset_Handler

Hello All,I use the STM32H743ZI MCUs on self designed boards. Most boards run without problems with the developed firmware. But some boards ( -were ok before- ) suddenly show a strange behavior. The STM32H7 seems to reset continuously at first sight....

Ekowa.2 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Micro SD cards communication using NUCLEO-L433RC-P

I would like to set up communication with a micro SD (or SD) card to save the data. I am planning to work with the NUCLEO card, I guess the communication is through the SPI interface. Do you know that libraries etc ... Thanks for your helpsThe nucleo...

DYann.1 by Senior
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL vs LL

Posted on November 13, 2016 at 17:00Hello there, I was getting quite used to HAL for about a year now. Then I was trying to find out something about modbus mode in STMF0 and I find this ''Low Level API''. I cant seem to find any of its functionality...

STM32F103 - Code flash getting erased automatically

Hi, Our STM application is a smart bike IoT device, that let's a user track his / her vehicle.Of our devices deployed in the field, some of them stopped functioning. On debugging we found that the entire STM flash was erased. What could be the possib...

PJosh.8 by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L432KX and WINCE

I have a system with WIN CE v6.0 installed and a custom board with micro STM32L432KX. I've tried to install driver for FTDI but no succes, at the moment WIN CE doesn't recognize the Virtual COM created from my board, are there proper drivers or proce...

LMili.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels