STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32 CAN2 normal mode not working

Hello,I have problem in CAN2 STM32F4, that in mode Loopback working good, but when i change it to mode Normal not working (not transmission )Please do you have a solution for working in the mode Normal ?

MBRAH.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 - Sending CMD5 to eMMC card

Hi,I'm working with an STM32H7 connected though SDMM1 (1bit bus width) with an eMMC, I need to put the eMMC into sleep mode so we can reduce the power consumption when it is not being used.According to the information I've been able to find we need t...

CDiaz.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Raw RNG samples STM32F7: has anyone already tried it?

Hi,I am actually trying to collect raw samples from TRGN module of a STM32F7.To be more clear, raw sample means unprocessed data coming directly from the source. It is possible using a special IO configuration setup and external equipment in order to...

MLave.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C flag RXNE automatically clear before read register

I initiate reception from the microcircuit for stm32h723. However, the code hangs while waiting for the RXNE flag. In the debug, step by step, you can see that the flag is set after START, but is immediately reset to zero in the next step, before che...

NBoga by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4: COMP1 and COMP2 as TIM1 BREAK2 input sources.

Hi,I am using STM32L476 MCU. I have COMP1 and COMP2 configured in window mode. That's working fine. I would like to have COMP1 and COMP2 as break input sources for TIM1 BRKIN2. Test #1: if I set COMP1 as break input source, that works:LL_TIM_EnableBr...

MGard.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART Overrun error

Hello,I transfer data by uart interrupt(Uart_RX_IT_Start()).Now UART overrun error is occurred continuously.Should I have checked any point?I want to use the uart interrupt, not DMA.Thanks.

Kim.Andy by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clock

How to take a reference clock out from stm32h7 microcontroller?

GHARI.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels