STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

32F417 SPI running at half the speed it should

Hello,I am using a chopped-down function from the Cube HAL code to talk to a serial FLASH. The original function has a mass of options which were checked at runtime - the usual thing for HAL code...It's all working fine. SPI2, 21MHz (the fastest I ca...

PHolt.1 by Senior III
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to develop a product?

How to develop an Embedded System around STM32 MCU from scratch efficiently on the first attempt? For Eg. Developing a system with ADC, CAN, RS232, SPI, I2C, UART around an ST Controller efficiently? Developing a system according to the product requi...

sanket47 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UART Transmission, Interrupt vs DMA

I am working on a project using UART communication and I have a question what is really different between interrupt mode and DMA mode in TX except for their underlying mechanism.(HAL_UART_Transmit_IT vs HAL_UART_Transmit_DMA)I know DMA uses the DMA c...

IJo.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels