STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F407VGT on Discovery Board. Timer2 input channel 2 PA1 is not triggering Input Capture interrupt. Timer2 Clock 84Mhz.(HSE with PLL for clock) void HAL_TIM_IC_CaptureCallback() is not invoking even after applying proper signal to Timer2 IC pin.

I have tried to create a PWM signal using Timer1 and then feed that to Timer2 running in Input Capture mode. The Timer1 PWM output is working fine and verified using DSO. But in case of Timer2 the Input Capture interrupt call back void HAL_TIM_IC_Cap...

0693W00000QLFBoQAP.png 0693W00000QLDyuQAH.png 0693W00000QLDyZQAX.png 0693W00000QLDy5QAH.png

Can't change SYSCLK in UART HyperTerminal example

When I create the UART_HyperTerminal_IT project in STM32Cube, SYSCLK's source is assigned to PLLCLK:  RCC_OscInitStruct.OscillatorType = RCC_OSCILLATORTYPE_HSI;  RCC_OscInitStruct.HSIState = RCC_HSI_ON;  RCC_OscInitStruct.HSICalibrationValue = RCC_HS...

mattscar by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any new CPUs?

When distributors have zero stock, it is hard to know about new CPUs. Are there any? Fast do it all CPUs are interesting and so are Linux CPUs.PS I am 110% happy that I didn't use any of those in my paid designs.

LMI2 by Lead
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Optical Character Recognition

Hi ST Member, Is there any specific function pack for "Optical Character Recognition"?. I have a kit STM32H747I-Disco, Planning to do some projects in character recognition. Regards,shankari.

STM32H7 UART BAUD RATE ISSUE

Hello! I'm developing application using STM32H745 with uart interface. The problem is the behaviour of uart baudrate. I configure with hal driver uart on baudrate 115200 and try echo with terminal. The problem is that sometimes i recieve wrong data ...

Iivan.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

problem with the SPI Receive DMA1 in the STM32H723ZG?

I am using the STM32H723ZG as my development board. Here I am trying to do the SPI communication. I have an example program of the same board I had tested and it is working fine but in that they have used the BDMA for the receiving side. but I need t...

Sm.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos