STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! LPUART acts strange with StopMode - STM32L081KZT6

Hello,I am using a STM32L081KZT6. My code sends a Message via LPUART every second and receives an input over the same LPUART from the user. The RTC is used for the timing with LSE. To save power, I go into sleep mode between sending and receiving. Th...

HRaup.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

OPTVERR bit seems to be erroneously set, why?

We are seeing a situation where the OPTVERR bit is unexpectedly set after power reset. We've checked and all the complement words in the Flash area for the option bytes are set correctly, so no corruption there. The description in the reference manua...

AVoel.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

System Workbench: Doxygen setting blew up compiler

My code was compiling fine, then I turned on the Doxygen setting in preferences. Now i get lots of errors and warnings. My function prototypes say used but never defined. My functions say invalid storage class. I can't find what is broken. I turned o...

Labels