STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Schematic And Library For uSD Card Bootloader

Hi,I need to implement a Bootloader for an STM32L452RET6 as follows:- using a uSD card over standard SPI (not Quad SPI)- using the BOOT0 pin option- using the ready available ST libraries My questions, if someone could please help out, are:1) which l...

Ricko by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

F1 Series Beginner Steps to enable peripherals

So I’ve been following a udemy course and I’ve been picking things up and learning how to change registers for peripherals and how to enable them and such but the course just tells me what I need to enable bit wise to enable the specific peripherals ...

jdsus by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F401RE Systick issues

Hello, I have an issue with my code where I have configured SysTick and it triggers on every clock cycle, but I dont know how to make things trigger inside the main while loop #include "main.h" #include "functions.h" #include <stdbool.h> #include <st...

Petrarka by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to Generate the Clock for EXTI ?

Posted on July 06, 2018 at 16:09Sorry for my stupid question, but this makes me really confused. I was just looking for the the bus with connected with the EXTI, then I found that APB2 bus is connected as it is shown in the reference manual in here ...

0690X0000060CEnQAM.png 0690X0000060CBaQAM.png

ADC on STM32G030K8 inconsistent voltage measurements

Hi, I am using battery voltage charging as a part of my project. For some reasons my voltage reading in the prototype is 1.18 V and the ADC reading in my debugger is 1.25 V. This totally different for different module. Physically all modules are meas...

SRAM.11 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L452CEU6 48QFPN VREFBUF issue

We are using STM32L452CEU6 with 48QFPN package and trying to enable internal voltage buffer (VREFBUF), by using HAL_SYSCFG_EnableVREFBUF(), always timeout happening in this function. Is it because of no internal volatage regulator available on the co...

jaindevasy_0-1717083299068.png

Frequency_Modulation

Hii,  I am using STM32H503RBT6 controller. I have a requirement of frequency modulation in my project. Based on a GPIO state i try to switch between the frequencies of 200k and 300k. in my configuration, by default i configured for 300k and after shi...

PRAKKU12 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels