STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Basic code for any application

WHAT IS THE BASIC CODE TO BE USED WITH ANY APPLICATION? THE CODE BELOW COMES FROM THE FACTORY WHEN CREATING A NEW STM32 PROJECT:/* Includes ------------------------------------------------------------------*/ #include "main.h" /* Private includes...

Resolved! PDM microphone as "DSD over USB" (or network)

Not just an idea, something to verify:"PDM microphone via USB or Network"Instead of doing the PDM2PCM conversion (inside MCU) - send the PDM bit stream to a host PC at it is. We can do the PDM to PCM conversion, e.g. with Python scripts, on a host PC...

PDM_verification.png
tjaekel by Lead
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 Hardware implementation USB Host vs Device

I want to use a STM32G4 device in a new project but I was disappointed to find the USB implementation only supported Device mode.What is the hardware (implemented in the MCU) that make it capable of host mode from device mode (OTG supports both)?  Wi...

Joe.H by Senior
  • 10 replies
  • 4 kudos

I2C register reading with long wait time

I'm developing a vibration and temperature analysis system.To do this, I have developed a sensor based on an STM32L053C8 chip and a KX122-1037 accelerometer.Looking at the datasheet, this accelerometer can reach a maximum data rate of 25600Hz, which ...

unwind stack STM32H7 Free RTOS

HiI would like to store the call stack when the STM32H7 crashes. I implemented unwind.hThe code works on a bare metal  simple est code but not with   FreeRTOS is runningAny idea as to why?  The code  static uint16_t CallStackAddr;CALLSTACK_DATA uint3...

DCorn_0-1720086462291.png
DCorn by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using STLink-V3SET in mass production

We are using STM32CubeProgrammer and STLINK-V3SET to program our products on our assembly line for mass production. We have a couple of questions 1) Is there a way to program using the command line or some other mechanism to keep a record of the numb...

STM32 UART Receive Problem

Hi, I am using STM 32 STLINK-V3. Thereis a problem with following UART receiver function.    __HAL_UART_CLEAR_FLAG(&huart5, UART_CLEAR_NEF|UART_CLEAR_OREF); HAL_UART_Receive(&huart5, rx_buffer, ROVER_MSG_LEN, 1000); __HAL_UART_DISABLE_IT(&hua...

Kuttay by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos
Labels