STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

HAL_I2C_Slave_Transmit_IT hangs forever

Hi there,On some MCUs, I've noticed that the second call to HAL_I2C_Slave_Transmit_IT hangs forever.An example I have is on an STM32G030K6 (which doesn't seem to happen on a STM32G474RE).I have set all pins to fast to ensure that's not the issue eith...

etheory by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A Variable Control of Timer Period

Hello,I want to control a timer period with a variable. The variable value is correct because I monitored it in the watch window. But the variable was not working in the timer settings. Because when I write a digit in there, it works. Is there any su...

AE104 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi I am working STM32F030 series for delay using SysTick. I am new to this field and by going through the data sheet I created a delay function, I don't know where I am going wrong , Please help

this is my codeuint32_t delayCnt;int main(){ ledInit(); SysTick_Config(SystemCoreClock/48000); while(1) { GPIO_WriteBit(GPIOC, GPIO_Pin_13, Bit_SET); delay_ms(10000); GPIO_WriteBit(GPIOC, GPIO_Pin_13, Bit_RESET); }}

ag n.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels