STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Cycles or duration of float Multiplication on STM32F4

Hi all,I have a question concerning the duration of float multiplication on the STM32F4. As far as I know, the chip has an FPU.I run the following code snippetfloat LagCompensator_process(LagCompensator_instance* S, float input) {   S->x2 = input;  ...

0693W00000QNn4MQAT.png
phkloth by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't wake up after STOP Mode

In the case of normal wake-up, about 6~7 mA current is consumed and 100~250uA is consumed when going into stop mode.Sometimes, it cannot wake up from stop mode when it consumes about 1.6 to 1.7 mAHere is my code:HAL_RTCEx_SetWakeUpTimer_IT(&hrtc, g_s...

Phyo .1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G4 not functional after setting RDP Level 1

I’ve been struggling with setting up RDP Level 1 on my STM32G473CBT6.This project does not use the system bootloader. The BOOT0 pin is held low and it boots from FLASH using our own bootloader.I have code in place to accept a command to program RDP L...

B.Lunce by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST LINK V3 MODS error DEV_TARGET_CMD_ERROR ?

i recently purchase STLINK V3 MODS i connect using SWD connection as STLINK V2 .i am using stm32cubeprogrammer for programming when i press connect it gives errorst link error DEV_TARGET_CMD_ERROR .what is the problem and how can i solve it?

Labels