STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STEVAL-IHP005V1(STM32F103x, ST7540) inquiry

Hello, I am a student studying stm32. I bought that module. I want to modify the source code in CUBEIDE. A part of the PLM stack folder is in the form of an object file. Can I get the file in c code?? I don't know the exact email address, so I'm post...

SKim.35 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Troubles in Programming USART of NucleoF429

Hi All, I am new in ST microcontrollers. I tried to get messages from the USART module of NucleoF429. i follow the steps in this article: STM32StepByStep:Step3 Introduction to the UART - stm32mcuI used many serial monitor tools such as TeraTerm but I...

Hasan by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L496RGT6 ADC

I'm having serious problems with the ADCI have the voltage I'm reading going through a 47K/100K voltage divider which feeds into an op-amp configured with a gain of 1 and then to ADC1Ch15 on PB0. VSSA is supplied from an external precision voltage re...

DCarr.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC on STM32L471RGT6 only returns 8 bit values

snippet from main code-> uint32_t a=0; uint32_t ADC_VAL[100]; ADC_VAL[0]=0; HAL_ADC_Start_DMA(&hadc1, (uint32_t*)&ADC_VAL, 1); HAL_Delay(10); a=ADC_VAL[0]; <- set a breakpoint at this point to view the value in 'a' <-      static void MX_ADC1_Init(v...

rwils.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI communication with ADS1256 ADC data reading

In my project i have interfaced the STM32 nucleo-f446re dev kit with ADS1256 and when i trying to read the data there is no sclk ticking like transmitting 2 byte of data in logic analyzer there is no data transmission as well as no proper sclk tickin...

Pratyush by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

configure system clock using registers for stm32f030k6t6

I need to configure the system clock using registers for 48mhz without external crystal, I already have it configured and tested with stmcube ide manager, but I need to decrease the flash memory and ram, as they are critical.i have this configuration...

0693W00000QNZsmQAH.jpg
jdo by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with SWO in STM32H7B3I-DK board

I tried to redirect printf function to SWV. At first, I was not successful at doing so, until with some modifications and conditions it is working now:The core clock is 280 MHz but I have to set the core clock to 140 MHz in SWV configuration of CubeI...

0693W00000QNgk1QAD.png
Labels