STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32L432 use both usart1 and usart2 receive missing data

Hi,I write the firmware using STM32L432 (NucleoL432-KC) used usart1 and usart2 with DMA RX/TX and received idle line.The usart1 and usart2 using pin of the same port (PORT-A)The problem is lost receive data if I receive data on both port at the same ...

SNguy.3 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! schematic of STM32L476RG MCU

I am searching for a schematic of the STM32L476RG Board. Can anyone help me, where to find it?I searched herehttps://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/nucleo-l476rg.html#documentation

ASaye.3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L0 VREFBUF register config

Hello,I am using the STM32L071 with the latest STM32 studio software. I cannot find any sign of the VREFBUF configuration in the libraries (I need to enable the internal voltage reference for the COMP1 peripheral). I have found this article for H7 de...

STM32CubeMX H723 FW_H7 V1.10.0 Uart DMA can not work

I am working on STM32H723, I use STM32CubeMX and pack FW_H7 V1.10.0 to auto create code. I used 9 uarts, each have DMA for RX, and RXbuffer size if 512. I send data to each uart port 256 bytes one time. Then, the first time, uart report it received 2...

SShi.4 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G431 Classic CAN Not Working

Hello everyone,I am trying to create a CAN project with STM32G431C8 . But there is no data in CANTX pin.I created init codes with CubeMX and codes are below.Here is main function;/** * @brief The application entry point. * @retval int */ int m...

Labels