STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I am using NUCLEO-H723ZG and I am trying to use SPI the spi3 as SPI MASTER to the SPI SALVE device without success using DMA. I see the perfect data in the MISO line, But I unable to receive it into the "rx_buf", always "ZERO".

static void MX_SPI1_Init(void){ /* SPI3 parameter configuration*/ SpiHandle.Instance = SPI1; SpiHandle.Init.Mode = SPI_MODE_MASTER; SpiHandle.Init.Direction = SPI_DIRECTION_2LINES; SpiHandle.Init.DataSize = SPI_DATASIZE_8BIT; SpiHandle.Init.CLK...

0693W00000QKPAFQA5.jpg
ESega.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 Config JTAG PB4 As Gpio Output?

hi when i use normal configuration for define this pin(PB4 in STM32H743) as GPIO output a problem occurs in the program.This pin is connected to the JTAG port and i use only SWD mode and pull up this pin by 10k to VCC.plz help me to config this pin a...

Natali by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H750 flash access

Hi,I have two questions regarding STM32H750:1) I would like to pre-burn its internal flash with a simple code that enable XIP (execute in place) from external SPI flash and jump to some initial address on this external flash. Then I like to permanent...

EZido.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delay between UART TX frames at high speed

I am sending a fixed-sized buffer (512 byte) at 8 Mbits/s via UART out of an STM32F3, and I am experiencing what it seems to be a fixed delay (~ 2-3 bit periods) between consecutive frames. In the screenshot below, after sending the dummy value 01010...

LucaP by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What can cause an ADC calibration fails?

We are starting (difficultly due to the lack of devices) the pre-production of our system built around an STM32 H743VIT, and, on already two systems (out of about 50), we have failures initializing ADC 2. For the first one, replacing the MCU was succ...

JLojo by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Driving TIM21 from 32KHz clock?

I've got a STM32L053 (on a Nucleo-Lo53R8). I'd like to drive TIM21 from the 32KHz clock, and gang it with TIM22 to form a 32 bit counter. But I'm confused on a few points.First question: how to drive TIM21 from 32KHz? The documents (RCC chapter, 7.2....

Resolved! HRTIM register update with Burst DMA doesn't work properly

The problem is as follows: When I am trying to update HRTIM master timer registers (MPER, MCMP1-4) on the STM32G474 via Burst DMA access, every data word I write into the BDMADR register gets written into two of the specified master timer registers. ...

DDPS.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels