STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32f103c8t6 short cuts after programming!

Hi, I am trying to make a circuit with stm32f103c8t6 and a nrf24l0+. I attach my schematic if pcb layout needed tell me to upload that. One of the circuit work good ( the send one) the other one which is identical does not.after soldering I did check...

0693W000001rxWVQAY.jpg
HSaee.1 by Associate II
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 DMA stops after first transfer

I tested this example from the STM32CubeH7 repository and it works fine.When I try the DMA1 instead of the BDMA, the DMA stops after the first transfer.I made only the following changes to use the DMA1 __HAL_RCC_DMA1_CLK_ENABLE(); // Enable the cloc...

JKuen.2 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching time for mux on Opamp

Various STM32 products have opamps that have a mux in front of it.Ex: STM32G4, STM32F3, STM32H7 series, etc.If I change the mux input setting using the control status register (OPAMPx_CSR::VP_SEL or VN_SEL), how long does it take for the mux to switc...

FMC peripheral memory

How far from FMC shall we place memory device. I have stack-up design(3 boards) in which MCU is on top board and FPGA is on bottom board. I need to map FPGA to FMC. Are there design consideration for routing FMC signals for such board to board commun...

KGane.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FDCAN RX interrupt not firing

Hello, I'm trying to set up an interrupt when my FDCAN controller received a CAN message. MCU is an STM32G01BI went into STCubeMX and I enabled these interrupts:This generated some new functions instm32g0xx_it.c:void TIM16_FDCAN_IT0_IRQHandler(void) ...

0693W00000NpVcLQAV.png
Labels