cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H7A3 DCMI Initilazation errors(DMA linking)

baydı.1
Associate III

Hello, 

I am using CUBEMX V6.9.0. However, still encountering problem that occurs during initialization from CUBEMX. Following lines are generate the error. 

/* DCMI DMA DeInit */
HAL_DMA_DeInit(hdcmi->DMA_Handle);
HAL_DMA_DeInit(hdcmi->hdmarx);
HAL_DMA_DeInit(hdcmi->hdmatx);

Error code is shown below
../Core/Src/stm32h7xx_hal_msp.c: In function 'HAL_DCMI_MspDeInit':
../Core/Src/stm32h7xx_hal_msp.c:226:25: error: 'DCMI_HandleTypeDef' has no member named 'hdmarx'
226 | HAL_DMA_DeInit(hdcmi->hdmarx);
| ^~
../Core/Src/stm32h7xx_hal_msp.c:227:25: error: 'DCMI_HandleTypeDef' has no member named 'hdmatx'
227 | HAL_DMA_DeInit(hdcmi->hdmatx);
| ^~

After commenting lines that generate the error, DCMI is somehow works but other code blocks are not working properly. Is there another solution beyond updating CubeMx or commenting those lines?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @baydı.1 ,

I made some test using STM32H7A3GIxQ and STM32CubeMX 6.9.0 with STM32Cube FW_H7 V1.11.0 package and I don't find any issue.

These code lines don't exist in the stm32h7xx_hal_msp.c file:

If you use an old project generated with an old STM32CubeMX version, I advise you to create a new one with latest version of STM32CubeMx.

Please let me know if the issue is solved.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @baydı.1 ,

I made some test using STM32H7A3GIxQ and STM32CubeMX 6.9.0 with STM32Cube FW_H7 V1.11.0 package and I don't find any issue.

These code lines don't exist in the stm32h7xx_hal_msp.c file:

If you use an old project generated with an old STM32CubeMX version, I advise you to create a new one with latest version of STM32CubeMx.

Please let me know if the issue is solved.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.