STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

RTC Initialization have a problem.

HiI created my new project follow SubGHz Phy Ping Pong example project. This is my MX_RTC_Init() function:void MX_RTC_Init(void) {   /* USER CODE BEGIN RTC_Init 0 */   /* USER CODE END RTC_Init 0 */   RTC_TimeTypeDef sTime = {0}; RTC_DateType...

Setting timer 1 channel 4 high on startup

I am using Timer 1 DMA to generate a waveform. The generation part works fine, but the waveform is inverted, so I need to set channel 4 (output of CC4) signal high during initialization. I have tried a bunch of thing, my latest attempt is below. W...

JMala.3 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F207 Timer counter fails to increment

I am developing an application on STM32F207ZC MCU with the internal oscillator as the clock source. I am trying to use two hardware timers(Timer 4 and Timer 9) to generate PWM signals in GPIO pins. I am able to produce the PWM signals with both timer...

AJose.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to enable interrupt with registers

Hi,I have seen that to enable the interrupt for a given peripheral we must enable the correct bit in the peripheral registers (e.g in the DIER register for a timer) and then call the following functions (e.g for peripheral timer3)  NVIC_EnableIRQ(TIM...

Tommino by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking for PFC/inverter example code

I am looking for example code for PFC and voltage source inverter control.I was scanning through the example list from IDE but could not find any.Could anyone direct me to them if they do exist?

JLu.4 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels