STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I2C does not work with SPI Slave mode on STM32L011

I want to use I2C at master mode, and SPI at slave mode.After HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive_IT api is called, HAL_I2C_Master_Transmit api does not work on STM32L011K4T6.Before HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive_IT api is called, HAL_I2C_Master_Transmit api does work ...

SUchi.4 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F105RBT6, PB3 not working as GPIO push-pull output with application using firmware package 1.8.x but works fine with similar app using firmware package 1.7.0

HiI have an application that uses an STM32F105RBT6 ant its USB peripheral as host mode connected to a HID controller, and driving a few GPIOs connected to 74HC04 inputs.The application was created using firmware package 1.7.0 and STM32CubeMx with a M...

FLACO.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

May I know what is the 100000, 2 and 10 in the calculation of start-up time for ADC voltage regulator that I got with Auto-generated LL_driver code.

I'm trying to configure ADC for stm32 NUCLEO-U575-ZI-Q and while generating the code using LL drivers noticed the start-up time for ADC voltage regulator and need to know what actually is 100000, 2 and 10 . Same screenshot is attached with it. Thanks...

Umahe.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can i drive&control 36 RGB LED?

I have a project. I have 13 button and these buttons control to leds. For example when i click first button, first led will be on (also when i click again, it will be off). So microcontroller need to knows everything about it. But how can i control t...

KAnahar by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to read wall clock time on NUCLEO-L476RG

Hi,I'm trying to set the RTC date and time when uploading my code to a NUCLEO-L476RG board. I've already configured the RTC in CubeMX, and it works as it should. But I've only managed to set the time manually by setting the BCD values for Hours, Min...

NRasm.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels