STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

chip enters NMI handler with debugger attached

I am having issues debugging a STM32H7 series chip (STM32H755).When I connect using multiarch-gdb and run `mon swdp_scan` it crashes both cores. I am using a BMP debugger. I end up in the NMI handler. I can see via the external LEDs in the code that ...

msilv.11 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems using ADC (with DMA) in stm32H7 boards

Hi,I'm trying to perform analog-to-digital conversion using the DMA function on dual-core STM32H7 board series. Basically, I can not make it work. I have tried with other STM32 boards (like STM32L476RG for instance) successfully but it seems that the...

LColq.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7B3i-EVAL Determining NOR Flash timing

Hello,I have 2 EVAL board, one STM32H743i-EVAL2 and one STM32H7B3i-EVAL.Both have the same NOR Flash chipset MT28EW128.I'm using the function HAL_NOR_ReadBuffer to read data from the NOR.but, "sometimes", the data I read are corrupt.I made my project...

CedricB by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Creating memory sections

Hello everyone once again, i am trying to split the main flash memory (just by using the .ld file) to put in each one a specific code (bootloader, DFU, app), i did what you can see in the image below, but i am not sure why the DFU and FLASH sections ...

0693W00000QLjNzQAL.jpg 0693W00000QLjOiQAL.jpg
RComa.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My NUCLEO L496ZGP stopped working.

I was Displaying HSI on Serial Port using Alternate Functions, as soon i enabled the HSI i got the following error messege.Target no device foundReason: No device found on target.Looking Forward for help.Regards.

MUmer.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels