STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Writing to Backup SRAM on STM32H7S78-DK

I am trying to use the backup SRAM but get a hard fault when writing to the memory. I have unlocked the backup domain and enabled the clock. What step am I missing?  // unlock backup domain HAL_PWR_EnableBkUpAccess(); // enable the backup SRAM if (...

SD card to USB data Copy using the CH376s IC

Hello,   I am Use the STM32F091 controller Now we are facing issue on data copying from SD card to USB pendrive. error is "No Free Sector available" Ping is ok, File is open all are ok only problem on last phase How to resolve that ? Please suggest m...

YShah.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! FDCAN not working with STM32U5F7

I'm using a custom board with an STM32U5F7. Written a program(with nothing else configured other than clock and FDCAN) that simply sends out a message via FDCAN (in classis mode, 500kbps) which I'm hoping to receive using a P-CAN. When probing the TX...

Hareesh_S by Associate II
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G0B1RCT6 USB_DRD_FS Doubt

hi,Using STM32G0B0CET6USB_DRD_FS---Host_Only_FS,USB_HOST---Mass Storage Host Class,FATFS---USB DiskUSB Interrupt---Enable. My requirement: i just want to create  and write the file to usb_host.c and whenever i pluged the usb, the file automatically c...

Screenshot 2024-09-26 145107.png

MCU is not recognized as USB storage device

Hi all - I'm new to the STM ecosystem and I've been stuck on an STM32H743/ Micropython issue.My (custom) board can upload Micropython firmware via both SWD and DFU. So DM/ DP work.VCC measures 3.21V, maybe a little low, maybe just my DMM.I'm not able...

Sophi by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to generate a timestamp for datalogging ?

I need to generate a timestamp for data logging, but I'm not sure how to do it.The data packets are received via the UART at a 100ms rate and each packet of data consists of 10 bytes of serial dataByte 0: TemperatureByte 1: Voltage high byteByte 2: V...

johngj by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels