STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H7 Product Selection

Hello, I have never used STM before and I am trying to choose a product, but I cannot buy and try each of them due to their prices.I am doing high-frequency work and I need a screen. STM32H735G-DK is a suitable board for me. However, there is a quest...

Need advices for STM32F7 bootloader (SD or USB)

HelloI`d like to make bootloader for STM32F7 MCU and have few question how to starting with it.I found `AN4854-IAP_OVER_SDIO` example but can't figure out how to proper open it in ST CubeIDE, which folder or file should be selected as root.And anothe...

rBlr by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

FDCAN interrupt not working

Hello,   I am trying to use FDCAN but for some reason interrupt is not triggering. Im using PEAK CAN to send and recieve messages. With osciloscope I can see the data being transfared to the STM board but the interrupt doesn't trigger. The speed I wa...

PPopo1_0-1721635882543.png
PPopo.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Have to choose between STM32H7B3 and STM32F7xx

Hello all, I have to develop an application with a 7 inch screen driver SSD1963,for the choice of cpu. I'm deciding between an STM32H7B3 and STM32F7xx, on the card I need RAM for screen storage,touchscreen management, communication with an FPGA in SP...

PSEBA.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! MJPEG Video Decoding (stm32h747I)

Hi,I recently bought an STM32H747I-DISCO board and I'm trying to run the JPEG_MJPEG_VideoDecoding code example with an external display. The code works fine with the on-board display, but I'm struggling to get it working with an external display that...

AFato.3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels