STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H7 QSPI FLASH write issue

Hello,I am working with STM32H743BI and trying to write then read a QSPI FLASH "mt25qu01gbbb". I first use the STM32 software example "QSPI_ReadWrite_IT" (adapted with cube configuration) to start discovering QSPI on my hardware. Then I made a small ...

0693W00000QLm9HQAT.png 0693W00000QLm3sQAD.png

Force BLE disconnection from peripheral device

Hello everyone, Can I in any way force disconnection from peripheral device?I’m using BlueNRG-LP MCU and BLE Stack APIs. I want to force a disconnection with the central from my peripherals. Is it possible with BLE?I would like to avoid a reset softw...

ARamí.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

QSPI reading and Writing function not showing correct data

hi, I am trying to implement QSPI in STM32H743 with S25FL512. REad ID function work properly, showing correct data like command 0x9Fresult: {01}{02}{20}{4D}{00}{80} memory size 65Mbytebut the BSP_QSPI_READ/WRITE function not correct data, some one gu...

ykn by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H745 Disco, Simple Hello World and LED Blink

I have worked with several STM32 Nucleo and Discovery Boards. My typical starting point is to print "Hello World" and blink an LED with from a HAL project. The HAL/IOC part is working as expected. I am thinking I am missing some dual-core hardware ...

DDilw.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I connect Gbit SDRAM to STM32F429?

Hello, I would like to connect Gbit SDRAM to STM32F429 MCU. When I look at the STM32 FMC memory map, it has two 256 Mbytes area for SDRAM. As far as I understand, I can connect up to 4 Gbit SDRAM. However, SDRAMs have maximum 512 Mbit size. 1) Is it ...

I am using STM32F417IEH6 on a custom-board with Azure_RTOS. The Azure_RTOS/ThreadX is working OK. I have several threads running.

My board is supposed to act like a PM-bus server on top of a ATX-PSU and I need to 'time' the sequence, that powers up the PSU. I have tried to use 'tx_thread_sleep()' and even changed tx_user.h : #define TX_TIMER_TICKS_PER_SECOND        --> 1000 an...

olebenny by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels