STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

copying a dual-core project

I have problem with duplicating an existing dual-core project in STM32CubeIDE. in single core project it was just sufficient to copy and paste a project to save it with another name. but for dual core project this doesnot work. hoe can we duplicate a...

YAtta.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN RX interrupt not working on STM32F303

Good day everybody, I can't get this simple CAN reception with interrupt to work on my STM32F303VC microcontroller. I have probed the TX and RX lines of the receiving side with a logic analyzer and I saw no problem, however I don't get any interrupts...

IJoe.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About OCTSPI

I would like to communicate with FLASH using OCTSPI on nucleo l4r5zi.   I am creating a driver for OCTSPI for communication, but I have a question.I plan to use the regular command mode, INDIRECT_READ and INDIRECT_WRITE.The driver is designed to stor...

Myasu.1 by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repetition of arbitrary waveform through DMA (Problem)

Hi, I created a program that should create repetition on an arbitrary waveform through DMA burst feature. I use circular mode and I decide to stop it when the repetition are done. I use the transfer complet interrupt to increment a variable to have t...

0693W00000QOBtTQAX.jpg 0693W00000QOBuMQAX.png
YSall.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4R9 OSPI auto polling won't stop

I'm using a STM32L4R9 with a W25G128, using non HAL code. The problem I'm seeing is that auto polling isn't stopped on match per logic analyzer. I have this set up to auto poll for write complete, register 0x05 busy bit 1. The match happens, I clear ...

_EFrie by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H745 hw registers access synchronisation between cores

There is gpio interrupts enabled on both cores, but for different pins.Both cores run mbed os 6.15Programs on th both cores are almost the same:void gpioInterruptHandler () { gpio_irq_disable (); someFlag = true; disableCounter++; }   voi...

AP by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels