STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to use Two Channel of TIM2 in NUCLEO-073RZ

I Want to use the TIM2 with two channels in "Input capture mode". CH1--> PA0CH2-->PA1 Now I have two trigger pulses which I will connect to PA0 and PA1, Signal at PA0 will start the TIM2 and signal at PA1 will stop the TIM2.So how I can get the count...

Md_Aslam by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot Flash/Debug STM32F072 Discovery Board

I am trying to use one of the Firmware Package demo projects using Keil v5. With the STM32F072 Discovery Board connected, the Device Manager shows the STM32 STLink driver is working properly under Windows10. In particular, I've loaded the DAC_SignalG...

DrC by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN Protocol error

This is a question I posted on Reddit a long time ago, but it hasn't been solved yet, so I'm asking here.I solved the dlc value in the notepad picture.And there was an error even though I connected the rs pin afterwards.I want to know the solution to...

jha g.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use SPI NSS on STM32G0

We are trying to implement the SPI interface on a STM32G070 MCU using DMA and no interrupts. MOSI MISO and SCLK all work fine, but the NSS signal does not behave the way we want it to. What we need is a precise change from 1 to 0 signaling the start ...

0693W00000SunfWQAR.jpg
Andre_k by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels