cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB Zigbee to Raspberry Pi Xbee connection

DWuje.1
Associate II
  • Hi,

I'm working on a project where Raspberry Pi together with Xbee s2 (if possible) will work as a coordinator. On the RPI there will be a frontend and node js backend hosted. I want to use xbee module s1 or s2, as I already have a few. For the end devices I need around 5 PWM channels and Zigbee. I am planning on using MTQB. 

Will STM32WB work for me? I am looking for a cheap MCU with Zigbee and some PWM. I am sure it will work well using the stm32 kit on its own, but I can't find much info about connecting those MCUs to a different vendors. I only see example code provided by STM team.

I'd appreciate any info.

I just noticed that there are no labels for those boards. Do people use them?

3 REPLIES 3
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @DWuje.1 

STM32WB do the job for your project. I suggest you to make your ZigBee application on both parts (STM32WB and raspberry pi) then using AN5506 and the xbee ressources, you will be able to make communication parameters compatible between both of them. 

Best regards.

II

DWuje.1
Associate II

OK, Ive done it and now Im trying to use the stm32 dongle with zigbee2mqtt on RPi. How can I skip running user program and use configure RPi as coordinator. I basically want to use only the zigbee stack from the dongle.

Happy to now about your progress .

I'm really sorry but I'm not understanding your very well your request. So, I suggest you to close this post by choosing a best answer and than ask your new question in a new post. Don't forget to give more details about the project.

Best regards.

II