STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Generated LIN break is too short

Hi everybody,I am using STM32G070KB and trying to generate a LIN break. But this seems to be only 10 bits long instead of the described 13 bits. If I am right the break should be about 680µs long at 19.2kBaud. But it is only about 520µs long which is...

FRieb.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G474VET6 FMC

All health!I tried to connect the display on ILI9341 to STM32G474VET6 using FMC. There were no problems with stones F1, F3, F4, F7. And with G4, an interesting plug is obtained - for each byte, a 0x00 byte is added. I read Eratu - there is nothing. I...

mlitv.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

PWM on non PWM pin

I need to generate PWM on a non-PWM pinI know one method is to use an ISR triggered by a timer, but because I need to run the PWM at 10kHz, this will put a huge load on the CPU just to toggle 1 pin.I've seen examples of using DMA to send data to the ...

0693W00000SvG8WQAV.png 0693W00000SvG8gQAF.png

how to stabilize ADC output

we are reading pH sensor by using nucleo 32L746RG.even though both VDD and sensor value looks stable on tester like 3.3v+-0.1mv/ 2v+- 1mv, the adc value shows about 10% up/down around the true value.the adc value seems to repeat increasing and decre...

Newcomer questions~Why is there only NVIC with no definition?And where can I find the "user manual" about the Core-CM4 HAL function configure method?

As titled, with little definition, how do I configure the NVIC_Type struct ? Directly use the numbers that are difficult to maintain later? Or in fact they have official definitions, but they were hidden somewhere else ?And another question, where ca...

0693W00000SvJi8QAF.png
ZeroOne by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to use Two Channel of TIM2 in NUCLEO-073RZ

I Want to use the TIM2 with two channels in "Input capture mode". CH1--> PA0CH2-->PA1 Now I have two trigger pulses which I will connect to PA0 and PA1, Signal at PA0 will start the TIM2 and signal at PA1 will stop the TIM2.So how I can get the count...

Md_Aslam by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot Flash/Debug STM32F072 Discovery Board

I am trying to use one of the Firmware Package demo projects using Keil v5. With the STM32F072 Discovery Board connected, the Device Manager shows the STM32 STLink driver is working properly under Windows10. In particular, I've loaded the DAC_SignalG...

DrC by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels