STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

write internal flash with PVD interrupt

Hi everybody,I use a STM32L476RG. I'm trying to write 4 bytes in the flash memory on a PVD IT.I can write/read in the flash, it works.I've programmed my PVD on level 6 (2.9V) and BOR level is at 1.7V. I've used AN4718 to design a vbat system with a s...

fab04 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is the difference between parts “STM32F429ZGT6�? and "STM32F429ZGT6TR"?Can they be replaced each other pin to pin?Is the software compatible?

What is the difference between parts “STM32F429ZGT6�? and "STM32F429ZGT6TR"? W found from the datasheets,"*** = programmed parts,TR=tape and reel" .We think,“programmed parts�?should not be the same as "tape and reel".So the “TR�? really means?Can th...

ZJian.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

FLASH startup code does not branch to RAM

We have an STM32H750 ARM Cortex M7 processor in our product and are compiling C code using STM32CubeIDE. We want to have default code in FLASH that is able to run the default application by itself but which can also load an updated application to AXI...

Resolved! Configuration of OCTOSPI

1.in the manual "AN5050", What's the meaning of "memory type"? Does this mean that OCTO only supports these four types of memory chips? The flash I used is "IS25LP064A", Does the OCTOSPI support this flash?2.How to set the "DEVSIZE"? if the flash si...

0693W00000WK9HTQA1.jpg 0693W00000WK9HsQAL.jpg 0693W00000WK9I2QAL.jpg
rsun.11 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

No STLINK detected

Hello, everytime i try to run code in cubeide i get the message stlink not detected.I tried both on Linux and Windows and same problem appears.When i plug in my Nucleo F401RE the LED's do start blinking so i guess it is not a MCU problem. I also trie...

jl.11 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to setup SPI mode 2?

I'd like to setup SPI mode 2 in my project with cpol=1 and cpha=0. But in SPI setup for cpha options are 1 or 2 edges. Which option do I have to select?

mladen by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why does UART4 RDR register not read anything? [SOLVED]

HelloI've been working for a few days with a BL475e IoT node that has a SMT32L475VGT6 microprocessor as standard.I am trying to communicate via UART with an Arduino UNO without satisfactory results. Below I share the code:I call from main() the follo...

SSeij.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo H723 RTC under VBAT powering

Hello,I have set an RTC on a Nucleo H7 board and i I am powering it via VBAT pin when i switch off the VDD on the board. I have removed the 0Ohm connector from the SB52 and everything since working fine. When I reset the board for instance and I keep...

FCamp.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels