STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Triggering ADC with Timer1 and Rpetition Counter

Hi There,I am currently working on ADC and Timer. I have 3 channels of ADC and using DMA. I want to trigger ADC at Timer1's update event. Also, I've set Timer's parameters to center aligned pwm, repetition counter to 1(with this I will trigger ADC at...

0693W00000WHsjqQAD.png

Why the number of pulses is less than expected when I am using One Pulse Mode and Repetition Counter (RCR) to generate adjustable PWM pulses with number and frequency?

I need to generate PWM signals with adjustable number and frequency to drive a step motor. I expect the frequency ranges from 50Hz to 200KHz and the pulses count ranges from 1 to 2k. I have tried 3 different ways including: using timer interrupt to c...

0693W00000WIBw5QAH.png 0693W00000WIBwAQAX.png
EMach.3 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to remove noise with touchgfx when using the QuadSPI

Hi. I made a project with stm32H743IIT6.i used ( touchgfx designer 4.20.0 ) + ( stm32cubeide 1.10.0 )and I saved my images on external flash (W25Q256) with QuadSPI and use SDRAM for touchgfx buffer.But I have a problem. when I display the image on LC...

davaba by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to do a pc waveform display of a four channel adc, it is a serial input pc and the sampling frequency is 1kSPS. What software should I use to develop, the sampling frequency is 2kSPS. I use node-red to find that the chart keeps crashing and can't g

I want to do a pc waveform display of a four channel adc, it is a serial input pc and the sampling frequency is 1kSPS. What software should I use to develop, the sampling frequency is 2kSPS. I use node-red to find that the chart keeps crashing and ca...

Lep by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels