STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Push Button with EEPROM via I2C and LCD

I am a beginner in STM 32 and working on a Temperature controller where I have 4 Input push buttons to change the set parameter and store in EEPROM via I2c, pls help to resolve the issue where I am stuck, if you can guide me on free/paid basis, will ...

VSing.4 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reset pin goes down every 400ms for 50us

Hi,we have problem with our custom designed board. We are using STM32L011F4P6 MCUs and some of them behaves very strange. After reset, every 400ms for 50us, reset pin (which is internally pulled up), goes down. We don't known what causes that behavio...

msemegen by Associate II
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logging code modification

Hi All,I've had some logging code written some time back and I'd like to be able to selectively prepend the date/time onto what gets passed in however I'm at a loss as to know how to do this or where to start. The code that was supplied is below.#if...

PSpei by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels