STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! The Build Analyzer says my processor STM32L443CC has 64K RAM and 16K RAM2. And I am not using any RAM2. What is RAM2 and how do I use it?

On other processors sometimes there are keywords when defining variables to specify which memory area the variable should be stored in. Or there is a #pragma statement. I have not seen either in the STM32 or the IDE. I am guessing RAM2 might be a goo...

KiptonM by Lead
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Precise delay function on STM32F401CE

I have tried a lot of different things but I can never seem to get it, I am trying to make a semblance of a precise delay function for my controller, I am not using HAL or anything, just writing to registers directly. I tried timers, timer interrupts...

MArdm.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Detecting available UARTs at compile time

Hi,using CubeIDE with CubeMX, is is possible to "check" or "detect", for conditional compiling, which UART ports that are enabled? In the MX-generated USART.C you will find all the handles for the available UARTs but AFAIK, you can't conditional comp...

GoEk by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ???ARPE (auto reload preload) STM32L476

Been looking closely at RM figures 342 AND 343.....I cannot see the value of the ARPE bit....when 1 it looks like the shadow register updates on UEV / or Interrupt and when 0 what?? 342 disregards showing the shadow register and on top of this who ca...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32h745 SPI DMA not receiving the data

Hello,I am working on STM32h745 controller. I am using the DMA for SPI configuration. I declare the buffer in the RAM2 , transmission is done properly but I did not receiving the data on MISO why?/* MODIFICATION STARTS HERE */ .buffer(NOLOAD) : {  . ...

MDeva.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Openocd not able to flash a discovery board

UNEXPECTED ID code?, the discovery board is original.the onboard stlink is updated to latest version.If i google this Error, i get people trying to flash ST clone mcus, but mine is original. This is my openocd.cfg file:source [find interface/stlink.c...

0693W00000Y8fnkQAB.png
Javier1 by Principal
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels