STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H750B-DK sample multiple GPIO with DMA

Hello thereI am trying to port a logic analyzer from STMF407: https://code.google.com/archive/p/logicdiscovery/to work on my STMH750B-DKI even found some pins I (think) I can use (PB4,PB6,PB7,PB15 (right arduino connector (D0,D1,D10,D11)I tried to po...

MKocj.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32Cube IDE I am converting a basic program that I have written ages ago running on a CUBLOC CB30 connecting to a Picaso processor by 4D Systems (4.3inch touch display) I am converting it to c using STM32F401 Nucleo-64.

The serial output sent to the uart in the 4D displayis typically a string consisting of the following 3 items,#define Put_string                        &H00, &H18Const m_Alarm_Set                     As String = "Alarm set" #define NUL             ...

Cutchie by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 ADCs with DMA when D-Cache enabled

Dear all,I am trying to configure ADC1, ADC2 (ADC1 and ADC2 in multimode) and ADC3 running simultaneously with DMA.I have a running code for STM32F7 series and I assumed that I could use DMA in the same manner but DMA cannot store data taken from ADC...

0693W00000Y9AOMQA3.png
TA1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

First time programming a stm 32 - key matrix

Hello all!I'm in the process of designing my first full custom sim racing steering wheel. I have designed and ordered a pcb with a stm32f103cbt6 mcu. The pcb works good (so far) and i have it connected to my pc via a swd clone st link debugger. I am ...

JLoes.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels