STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Receive parallel data in Nucleo_H743ZI2

HiI am following the AN4666 document to receive parallel gpio data, with on clock input.this is the code I wrote : I was expecting to receive gpio data and save to memory by triggering the DMA at every rising edge my issue is that the timer (input ca...

AElta.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 UART Rx with unknown length

hi i have a problem with my uart program the thing is i have to determine the buffer size of the rx i'll call it rx_buff now i have multiple reception well different messages sizes some times 50bytes some times 2bytes but the problem is that when sen...

bakhti by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 – DAC with DMA not working ?

Dear Reader,In this project we’re required to output a DAC signal (to begin with a sine-wave would suffice in terms of proving the code) on PA4 of our STM32H743 micro using DMA.I’ve done some evaluation and testing based on STM’s sample project NUCLE...

TMA1of3 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103c8 bxCAN Transmit Problem.

I am tried to send a simple message over CAN, but I got the broken Frame when transmitting, I capture it on a Logic Analyzer(Pic Below), it seems that it is Transmitting but not Correctly.Did I did somting wrong or Did I miss Someting?And here is my ...

0693W00000SvvccQAB.png
Labels