cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO-H723ZG ADC with DMA

TOsso.1
Associate II

Hey

I am working with NUCLEO-H723ZG. I try to sample signal of sine wave at 25KHz to buffefr with size of 100.

I want to get something Like Interrupt when the buffer is full.

I look for some examples in the internet about the configuration of the IOC but I think I have a problem.

1. I can't see in my IOC the the DMA Continuous Request label, in the example in the internet I saw thah this label is importend and need to be change for working with the DMA.

2.I have a label in the IOC on ADC section with name of Conversion Data Managment but in the examples I didn't see this label.

I try to work with mode that the ADC will sample at baud of 100K and his reference will be the timer.

I try configure all the parameters in few ways but I didn't get good resaults. The data in the buffer were wrong (I try to take the data to MATLAB and check how it is look like). I try also to sample signal at 500Hz and the resault were not good also.
I attach some picture from my IOC configuration.

I try to work with ADC1 CH5 and TIMER3

In the CLOCK section MY timer clock is 137.5MHz and ADC CLOCK is 96MHz

Thank you very much

TIM3_IOC_CONF1.png

ADC_IOC_CONF1.png

ADC_IOC_CONF2.png

   

2 REPLIES 2
TOsso.1
Associate II

add more picture from the IOC

TIM3_IOC_CONF2.png

clock_configuration_1.jpg

  

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @TOsso.1 ,

--> 1. I can't see in my IOC the the DMA Continuous Request label, in the example in the internet I saw thah this label is importend and need to be change for working with the DMA.

2.I have a label in the IOC on ADC section with name of Conversion Data Managment but in the examples I didn't see this label.

Are you using an ST example? Could you please share example link?

Conversion Data Management in STM32CubeMX means:

KDJEM1_1-1701956768803.png

For more information about this feature, I advise you to refer to RM0468 section 28 Analog-to-digital converters (ADC1/ADC2)

Note that the DMA circular mode is available to handle circular buffers and continuous data flows (e.g. ADC scan mode).

I think ADC_DMA_Transfer example can help you.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.