STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L412 LPUART with ST232

Hello,STM32L412 will be in stop mode 2 with LPUART. This device is a slave device, master device wakeup on time schedule and gather data from it by RS232.ST232 is powered by master device. But issue is that when ST232 power is off by master, then it ...

DBhut.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can make a 50MHz PWM output?

MCU : STM32H7, PB0 ​PWM CH2NTIM1 CLK : 200MHzPrescaler : 0Counter Period : 3Pulse : 2GPIO Speed : Very High​​​​I'm testing a 50MHz PWM output.And my test conditions are written at the top of this question.​As a result, I decided that a 50MHz PWM outp...

jhwan.2 by Associate II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the thought of putting two processors in parallel sharing all but one pin. And only one is active at a time depending on the state of the one pin at reset?

I have a system that needs to run for years. But is in a place where it cannot be maintained. The desire is to have two processors, one running, and one in backup. The second can be powered down, or powered up, but in lowest power sleep mode. If a pr...

IRQ from SPI DMA Rx Complete before end (too early)

I use an SPI interface with Rx and Tx DMA to transfer a 22 byte buffer from a spi slave. Chip select is handeled withLL_GPIO_ResetOutputPin(TDK_nCS_Port, TDK_nCS_Pin);set to high again to end transfer I wanted to use:// SPI5 - IMU TDK Rxvoid DMA2_Str...

0693W00000QLg38QAD.jpg
snigg by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

1.board-NUCLEO-H743ZI2 . we are dumping code into flash externally through USB .for that we are making boot0 pin high and low manually.is it possible to make boot0 pin high and low in software. I don't have access to change boot0 pin in MX.

we are not able to change boot0 pin in MX configuration. for other input output pins we are able to change the configuration but not for boot0 pin.Thanks in advance.

SChan.23 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

FDCAN between two STM32H747 MCU boards

I would be interested in implementing a FDCAN communication between two STM32H747 MCU boards. I have implemented communication on a single board in External LoopBack mode. However, I am having problems understanding how to connect the two boards. Do ...

FVist.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems sending SPI Data from STM32 to arduino

I'm trying to learn how to communicate via SPI with STM32 but I've run into some problems.The first step i took was to implement SPI communications using two arduino unos: the master writes a byte and the slave responds with another byte according to...

0693W00000WINJ5QAP.png
HPont.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels