STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Need help with example code. I'm trying to do simultaneous ADC sampling on 3 analog inputs at 80KHz for 80 samples. Like to kickoff sampling on trigger from analog comparator. DMA samples to buffer and interrupt when buffer is full.

Thinking STM32G7474xx wound be a good fit but not sure. Need M4 CPU with FPU and low power modes. Like to have MCU in low power mode until buffer full. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am new to ST MCU tools and not sure even where to begin....

MSamp.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F030 Receiving UART Data Only Once

Hello,I'm trying to send data to STM32 from NodeMCU. My project is simply controlling WS2812B LEDs by using SPI from STM32 and receiving commands by using UART to STM32 from NodeMCU. LED's working fine by SPI but I can only receive data once at start...

salvi.a by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI write read is not done properly

Hello,I am working on STM32h7 controller. I configure the AD9106 DAC to SPI. When I tried to write read the configuration register some some registers are get read write and some not why these happening I check the register they are read write able ...

0693W00000WJOZpQAP.png
MDeva.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DMA LPUART work only once when power on

Hello everyone,I work on a project with STM32L072CBT6.I want to use a DMA RX on LPUART1, after reading differents ressources i have setup my LPUART and my DMA.I want to receive an interrupt from my DMA when transmit IDLE (end of transmit).My problem ...

0693W00000WL1NuQAL.png 0693W00000WL1OEQA1.png 0693W00000WL1OTQA1.png
MLam by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels