STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L462 not found - ST-LINK V2 / V3 in STM32CubeIDE

Hi,I have STM32CubeIDE 1.7.0 issue whereby I can connect either ST-Link V2 or V3set to our custom board that has STM32L462RET6 MCU. Same with STM32 Cube Programmer - can't connect - target not found. Inside IDE, there's problem launching GDB serv...

MI.3 by Associate
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F4 Disco RTC (old version) not updating SECONDS

I am using the Audio Playback and record exaample.I modified Systeem_clock_config as follos /* Enable HSE Oscillator and activate PLL with HSE as source */ RCC_OscInitStruct.OscillatorType = RCC_OSCILLATORTYPE_LSI | RCC_OSCILLATORTYPE_HSE; RCC_...

shorai by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with UART transfer using DMA on STM32L471RGT6

Hi , I am using DMA/serial port transfer with RTS /CTS handshaking to transfer between 490 and 506 bytes from variable dma_buffer. The byte stream is terminated with \r\n\0 . the code is below : while (transmit_complete_flag !=1 ){;} // wait here un...

rwils.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC of smt32F103C8T6 is not incrementing time seconds while VBAT is connected to a 3v coin cell on VDD cut-off, but it only retains the last value but not increasing.

RTC code is not working properly while VBAT is connected to a 3v coin cell, it only retains time from the last value but not incrementing as the time increases please let us know what's wrong with the codeI'm following this below linkhttps://www.micr...

Labels