STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Detailed programming reference for specific boards?

Are there register programming references for specific boards?Its really confusing when there are a whole bunch of "STM32" cpus, that i would think should share common register offsets, but STM32F4 has completely different offsets from STM32L4, for e...

PhilBrown by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Driver for adrv9003

Hey everyone, I tried to write a driver for adrv9003.I tried to do it with stm32h7 controller.So, I tried to use no-os repository from github, and I generated main code with ADRV9001 Transceiver Evaluation Software.I remove the fpga member from initi...

SEliz.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

We have to purchase electronic components from China Market.(Shen Zhen) China market price is so cheap compare to others. So there is concern about authenticity. Can anyone confirm ?

ST components ( Made in China) from China market(Shen Zhen) are authentic andqulify or not ?Last year we bought STM32F030K6T6 500 pcs at the price of 4.2CNY/pcs.(~0.62USD)And a few thousands of STP75NF75 at 2.4CNY/pcs.(~0.35USD)All components are wor...

AWin4 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM3240g-EVM Ethernet Ping issue

Hello ST!I am working on Ethernet driver, I used UDP client example application for one of my application development. But the issue is when i connected lan cable to EVM the status LED's which is defined to indicate lan cable is connected is always O...

M_2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 MCU unable to communicate with DPRAM

Hello,I'm working on my customized board with STM32H747XIH6 MCU which is connected to the DPRAM (Part No: 70T653MS12BCGI). The connectivity is as follows.While I'm trying to read and write from the DPRAM after 22 locations the software hangsI have at...

0693W00000Y9RPbQAN.png
Aarra.1 by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

DMA reset?

I have an A/D circular DMA that collects 192 samples...There can be times when an asynchronous push button event interrupts this while it is collecting. Can someone tell me the quickest solution for resetting the DMA so that after I service the push...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32 UART to RS485 Communication bit Shift Problem

Hi AllI have a problem with RS485 Communication. I am using STM32f103rbt6. Only send a struct data (13 bytes). Microcontroller send this data to ADM4855ARZ (RS485 IC). Data sends correctly ( ı checked with logic analyzer). Than this data goes RS485 t...

SCoga.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels