STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! EXTI15_10 not triggered by user button on NUCLEO-F429ZI

Hello,I'm trying to setup interrupts using the user push button (B1) on the Nucleo-F429ZI board. The push button is connected to the microcontroller through the I/O line PC13.What I did is that I mapped the PC13 to the GPIO_EXTI15 in STM32CubeMX and ...

Fnx_QT by Associate III
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use an AD7768 with STM32H743

I will be working on a project were I need to make a lot of analog measurement very fast. Therefor we are using the AD7768 component from Analog, connected to a NUCLEO-H743ZI development board. I haven't been working with this kind of interface to an...

LKris.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Old date and time on STM32H753 RTC after some days

I'm using STM32H753 on my board and the RTC to get date and time. I'm using the HAL library generated with STMCube. I have set the date and time and the RTC works fine keeping the date and time up to date. The problem is that after more or less 8 day...

STeba.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PWM not working with STM32F746ZGTX nucleo 144 board.

HI, am new to stm32f7, i used the examples in the HAL library for generating PWM signals.The Examples are working fine, but i tried to write my own code using the HAL to generate pwm . but none of is working. am using HAL version is STM32Cube_FW_F7_V...

NMath.3 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels