STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H7 DAC External Trigger on Falling Edge

Hi,I would like the apply the DAC values of my STM32H723 together with an external event (external trigger). This event is a falling edge. Is this possible at all? The problem is: No matter how I configure the EXTI line (falling or rising), the DAC v...

FFunk.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exception Handler

i try to crash my code to check the watchdog timer is reseting the code or not. for crashing my code i use timer interrupt. i.eTIM2_IRQHandler(){---------------;---------------;}TIM_IRQHandler() instead of TIM2_IRQHandler . so, code will be crash at ...

Resolved! Flash Memory: OCTOSPI feature with Quad SPI Flash

Hello,I am using the STM32H7B3LIH6Q with a MX25U51245GMI00 flash memory. The flash is only capable of using Quad SPI, not Octo SPI. If I wanted to use it, do I just use the Dual-Quad SPI mode in CubeMX to utilize it? Or would it not work at all?Also,...

0693W00000YA4hWQAT.png
KMew by Senior III
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

bh1750 sensor i2c poll method working fine but i2c DMA method not working with attached code . will DMA only transfer the value to global variable ?

#include "newblue_bh1750.h"     I2C_HandleTypeDef *bh1750_i2c; // Handler to I2C interface   bh1750_mode Bh1750_Mode; // Current sensor mode uint8_t Bh1750_Mtreg; // Current MT register value   void BH1750_Init(I2C_HandleTypeDef *hi2c) { bh1...

0693W00000YAVmWQAX.png
MMARI.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

12 one time pulse timer ?

Hello !I need to create 12 (separately triggered pulse trains for thristors) one time pulse timers. (one pulse train consists of approx 10 pulses with approx 10us wide) Many stm32s only have 2 or 3 timers with RCR ( one pulse timer with repetition c...

OYoru.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels