STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32F746 Disco clear memory section

I Have STM32F746 Disco and i have a memory section that sould be initialized to zero.and the aim behind this is to keep the memory content whenever the board is rest.but unfortanlty, this section is being clear every time i restart the debuger.the se...

MFawzy by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F051 ADC and Multiple input

Hi there !I'm gonna use this microcontroller for one project. I start with configurate one ADC channel and i have a couple of question to ask . 1) More voltage input is close to Vref and more the value i read is close a the input ex: input 2.50 V i r...

SGian.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this an Error in the STMH7B3xi Datasheet?

Section Memories...The Flash memory is organized as follows:• Two independent 1 Mbyte banks of user Flash memory, each one containing 128 user sectors of 8 Kbyteseach.• 128 Kbytes of System Flash memory from which the device can boot.• 1 Kbyte of OTP...

Maintaining CPU data cache coherence for DMA buffers

This topic is inspired by discussions in ST forum and ARM forum, where a proper cache maintenance was sorted out and an example of a real-life speculative read was detected. Also there is another discussion, where a real-life example of cache evictio...

Piranha by Chief II
  • 10 replies
  • 8 kudos

"undefined reference to custom function"

I am unsure of why this function keeps triggering the "undefined reference to function" error, especially since it seems to be able to find it perfectly well when I deliberately leave out arguments.The function in question is shown below:dc_init(DC1,...

ESpra.1 by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos