STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Setting MCO2 output on STM32G0

Hi,I'm trying to get a clock output at 460.9 Khz on PB2 by setting the MCO2.The PB2 pin is declared as follow:static void MX_GPIO_Init(void){ GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_InitStruct = {0}; /* GPIO Ports Clock Enable */ __HAL_RCC_GPIOB_CLK_ENABLE(); /*Config...

MAmem.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32- Timer not working as expected,

void External_Clock_Config(){ TIM_ICInitTypeDef TIM_ICInitStructure; TIM_OCInitTypeDef TIM_OCInitStructure; NVIC_InitTypeDef NVIC_InitStructure; GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_InitStructure; RCC_APB2PeriphClockCmd(RCC_APB2Periph_TIM1, ENABLE); /...

jsaun by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F051 to get code coverage report

Hi ,We have SEGGER J-TRACEpro for CORTEX-M processors . https://shop-us.segger.com/product/j-trace-pro-cortex-m-8-18-00/ We want to take the Code Coverage report . We are using Ozone IDE and loading the .OUT file to the OZONE IDE .There are 2 cables ...

0693W00000YA4FbQAL.png 0693W00000YA4lmQAD.jpg 0693W00000YA4zYQAT.png
ck.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32-F767ZI Filter Bank Count

Hey, I´m working on implementing all 3 CAN bus interfaces on a F767ZI. Looking through the Reference Manual it states that dual CAN set ups feature 28 filter banks and single CAN set ups feature 14 filter banks. However looking at Table 280 it states...

AndreM by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f0 SPI does not receive data

When data size equal to 3 rx buffer last element is true only others are not. I expected all of them is true data. Why it is working like that ? I examine the result on debug modestatic void Init_SPI2(void) { SPI_InitTypeDef SPI_InitStructure;   ...

hdemi.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

charger detect problem

Hello,I’m using STM32L412RB.I'm trying to differentiate between the types of chargersWhen the charger is connected, reboot occurs, and I run HAL_PCDEx_ActivateBCD()/HAL_PCDEx_BCD_VBUSDetect() in MX_USB_DEVICE_Init().After that, in case of abnormalit...

MKim.12 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Firmware Protection (F1 Series)

Hello dear! I'm developing a new product. I would like use the STM32 F1 series, but I was surprised with this: https://blog.zapb.de/stm32f1-exceptional-failure/The F1 Series don't have RDP Level 2 protection, in this case, what's the most security wa...

Labels